This top 50 UK law firm is looking to recruit a Paralegal to join its Banking team located in their Reading office.
You will need to have previous experience of corporate transactional work and need to be able to run your own workload. Additionally, you will need to have at minimum a degree in law and will have ideally completed the LPC.
You will be assisting on non-contentious transactions w...
Role: Civil Litigation Paralegal
Location: Marlow, Buckinghamshire
An opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and hardworking Civil Litigation Paralegal to join a modern Regional practice with a strong emphasis on legal services for businesses in the context of financial and security transactions, corporate and commercial work and dispute resolution.
You will assist in the busy l...
* Able to work independently on allotted tasks
* Ability to recognise and comply with deadlines and address time critical priorities
* Keen to work within a professional, Legal environment
* Good verbal and written communication skills
* Good interpersonal skills
* Work effectively in a team or on own initiative
* Highly organised