Senior Employment Solicitor vacancy with top 50 law firm in Birmingham.
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced lawyer with at least 4 years PQE to work for an award winning law firm as part of a highly ranked employment team based in Birmingham city centre.
Highly successful employment team with an enviable client base of commercial clients including global brands, UK PLCs, multinationals and start ups as well as clients in the health sector, sports, charities and higher education sectors.
The team advise on the full remit of contentious and non-contentious matters.
As an experienced member of the team you will play an integral role in delivering outstanding client service as well as supporting junior colleagues and building strong internal and external relationships.
The day to day role will cover a broad mix of contentious and non-contentious work covering tribunal matters (including; discrimination, whistleblowing), redundancies, grievances, dismissals, TUPE and restructuring as well as delivering client training. working predominantly for employers in the health sector. You will be advising employers on a broad mix of contentious and non-contentious employment matters, as well as engaging in business development activity to promote the Firm's practice.
The ideal candidate
* 4+ PQE employment solicitor currently working at a leading regional or national practice with strong respondent experience
* Excellent technical knowledge
* Able to demonstrate a clear enthusiasm and passion for employment law
* Excellent drafting skills and keen attention to detail
* A team player with the ability to supervise and support junior colleagues
* Ability to foster strong client relationships and enjoy business development
* Advocacy experience
* You will be offered a very competitive salary along with a generous benefits package.
* Flexible working, clear path for progression, friendly and collegiate team.
* City centre location.
* Working with highly respected lawyers in the field, you will have the chance to learn and develop your technical skills.
If you are interested in this Employment Solicitor role, please contact Donna Jones at BCL Legal.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Do you wish to replace the existing data in your profile with data from your new CV upload?