Commercial Litigation Associate, Ipswich
BCL Legal are excited to be working with this top tier ranking commercial firm on a brilliant litigation opportunity for an experienced 3 PQE+ commercial litigation solicitor in Ipswich. NQ-6 PQE candidates will be considered.
This is a rare and exciting opportunity with prestigious full service firm.
* Running and managing files and delegating to juniors & trainees and paralegals as appropriate.
The team has a strong stream of local and international work for clients on a domestic and international basis involving:
* Contractual and tortious disputes
* Shareholder disputes
* Partnership disputes
* Professional negligence
* Defamation and
* Insolvency and Restructuring
* A Solicitor / Associate of ideally 3+ years PQE (NQ-7PQE will be considered)
* Strong academic background.
* A high attention to detail to produce work/ documentation which is consistently of a high standard.
* Experience of High Court Litigation, commercial litigation and any of the above legal areas
* To have a flexible approach to work to ensure client deadlines are always met and clients are communicated with on a consistent and regular basis.
* Interest in and aptitude for business development.
* Competitive salary
* Potential relocation package up to £10,000
* Excellent benefits
If you're interested in this commercial litigation role in Ipswich, East Anglia, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to ***********@bcllegal.com.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
commercial litigation, litigation, ipswich, nq, nq solicitor, newly qualified, newly qualified solicitor
Do you wish to replace the existing data in your profile with data from your new CV upload?