Email me new jobs like these
A leading Top 200 firm in the Midlands is looking for a Solicitor, Legal Executive or Licensed Conveyancer to join their team as Head of Conveyancing.
As the Head of Conveyancing, you will manage a smaller caseload of varied residential property transactions including freehold and leasehold sales and purchases, remortgages, transfer of equity, new builds and shared ownership work. You will also manage a team of c20 fee earners across 8 offices. You will provide expert legal knowledge and training to the team, and be there either in person or via telephone to assist fee earners with any knowledge gaps or queries they may have, in order to help them progress and manage their caseloads. You will ensure that the department remains compliant with relevant guidelines and regulations, and you will work with the Operations Manager on all issues relating to CQS and Lender panels.
- You will be a qualified Solicitor, Legal Executive or Licensed Conveyancer
- You will have at least 5 years of experience in residential property
- You will have experience in managing varied caseloads of residential property transactions
- You will have management experience
- Highly competitive salary in line with experience
- Hybrid working (3 days in the office, 2 days at home)
- Great benefits including life assurance, income protection, pension, private medical and employee helpline
- Experienced and skilled team
If you are interested in this opportunity and you have the pre-requisite experience, please send your up-to-date CV to ***********@bcllegal.com.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
We are collecting this company information for you and we'll make it available soon.