Email me new jobs like these
A busy and long-established Hampshire law firm is looking for a Residential Conveyancing fee earner to join their team.
You will manage a caseload of residential property transactions including freehold and leasehold sales and purchases, remortgages, shared ownership, transfer of equity, and some landlord and tenant work.
- You will be an experienced residential conveyancer
- You will be experienced in managing your own caseloads
- You will be experienced in a wide variety of residential property transactions
- You will ideally have landlord and tenant experience
- Highly competitive salary
- Hybrid working
- Good benefits
- Good scope for career progression
If you are interested in this opportunity and you have the pre-requisite experience, please send your up-to-date CV to ***********@bcllegal.com.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
We are collecting this company information for you and we'll make it available soon.