A regional Law Firm with offices across the Northeast are looking to recruit a Solicitor to their leading Private Client team in Stockton on a full-time basis.
They take pride in their local heritage and have played an active role in the local community for the past 140 years. Their depth of specialist knowledge, understanding of the market, team ethos and focus on customer care have all contributed towards their outstanding reputation.
Due to an increase in workload, they are now looking to recruit a Private Client Solicitor to join their busy team.
* Preparing of Wills - both simple and complex
* Advising high net worth clients to include those with business and/or agricultural assets
* Advising on Lasting Powers of Attorney to include their use in the business setting
* The Administration of Estates (to include those where Inheritance Tax is payable, and trusts created)
* The setting up of and administration of Trusts
* Inheritance Tax Planning
* Court of Protection Work - both applications to the court and administration of affairs under Court of Protection Orders
As the newly appointed Private Client Solicitor you will:
* Have 2 to 6 years PQE
* Be Technologically progressive - With the department working paper light you will need to embrace this and future technological advances.
* Be able to work under minimal supervision.
* STEP Qualified or be willing to pursue this qualification in the future.
* Be a keen business developer and be willing to engage in marketing activities
Please contact Laura Baron at Clayton Legal for more information or apply to be immediately considered.
Clayton Legal recruits for law firms and In-House departments across the UK. Based in the Northwest, our pedigree and service levels give those looking to move in the legal market and law firms looking to recruit a refreshingly different recruitment experience. You will work with experienced professionals, dedicated to your success. Look at our web site www.clayton-legal.co.uk for our latest blogs and legal news and to keep
A competitive edge
In an industry with a valued reputation, our business has shone through as a highly professional, specialist recruiter demonstrating transparency, integrity, dynamism and a forward-thinking approach.
Our traditional values, combined with our 21st century vision and passion, have enabled us to stand out from the competition by offering the best of both worlds. Striving to be the first and most respected supplier of legal recruitment solutions, Clayton Legal has built a competitive edge without compromising on quality and integrity.
An expert team
When you’re speaking to Clayton, you know you are consulting experts, reaching the widest possible audience through our great market links. Our specialities include:
Mergers and Acquisitions
Cost Draftsman/Cost lawyers
Solicitors and Fee Earner
Coverage across the UK Legal market
A personal touch
Trusted to provide expertise and support every step of the way as we help candidates and clients on the ladder to success, we have established a substantial and satisfied customer base with repeat business from local practices and multinational firms.
Our dedicated, professional team of consultants will work in partnership with you to find the right opportunities, fusing a personal touch with a broad network of contacts, to our mutual success.
Do you wish to replace the existing data in your profile with data from your new CV upload?