Non Contentious Construction Solicitor, Manchester- NQ-5 PQE
Great opportunity for a non contentious contentious construction solicitor to join the growing team of a well-known international firm in Manchester.
- International firm with a growing presence in Manchester
- The team is ranked highly in the Legal 500
- The team are regularly instructed on complex, high value work on both a national and international scale
- They act for a really broad range of clients including developers, contractors, investors, new market entrants and all parts of the supply chain
- The work is incredibly high profile and the team advise major contractors and government and public sector bodies
- In addition, the team are encouraged to get involved in business development activities
- Construction Solicitor, NQ-5 PQE (candidates qualifying this September will be considered)
- You will have non contentious construction experience
- Good academics are essential
- You will have excellent attention to detail, strong communication skills and be willing to work as part of a team
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Opportunity to join an international firm
- Agile working opportunities
- Access to excellent quality work within a supportive team
If you're interested in this Non Contentious Construction Solicitor opportunity, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
A Social Media Manager is a person who works to increase the popularity of a legal company by repressing them across different social media platforms on the internet. They manage and create content regarding the information about the company.
To apply for Social Media Manager jobs, you need to have the pertinent skills and knowledge. You can do this by earning a diploma in social media marketing or an equivalent degree. And the more you practice your skills, the better you become at your job.
In Social Media Manager jobs, you have the potential of earning high and being in the top percentile of earners. This depends upon different factors such as the years of experience that you have, your level of expertise and skills in this field, as well as your educational background.
If you wish to apply to Social Media Manager vacancies, then it might just be the right job for you, given that you have the right and necessary set of skills for this job. If you are adept in the handling and usage of social media platforms, then you have the potential of earning high rewards in this job.
You are not necessarily required to have a degree or education in social media, but some employers do look for applicants that have some educational background in this field. Simply Law Jobs website has all the updated job listings in the UK’s legal sector.
Before applying to fill Social Media Manager vacancies, you should check if you even have the necessary skills and knowledge that is needed in this job. To get this job, you are needed to have the pertinent education and experience in the field of social media or social media studies. You do not necessarily need a formal education in this job. However, there are some employers who require an applicant to have a pertinent education in this field. After getting a diploma in social media studies, you can get the required level of skills and experience with the help of an entry level job or an internship.
As can be inferred from the name of the job, a Social Media Manager works to maintain the online profile of a company or a law firm. They make websites and social media platforms for the company, and produce content on them. They respond to online queries and comments, keep the socials updated, and respond to complaints on time. They also provide guidance to the customers as well as find ways to maximise a company’s online audience.
There are many skills that are useful in the career of a Social Media Manager. For example, a Social Media Manager should have a sound knowledge of social media and its trends, their online communication skills should be top notch, as well as their planning and organisational skills. They should also be adept in interpersonal skills. They should have a creative mindset. You can check out the latest law vacancies on Simply Law Jobs.
Do you wish to replace the existing data in your profile with data from your new CV upload?