Email me new jobs like these
Public Procurement & Contracts Solicitors, North Yorkshire
Lovely national firm has an opportunity for a solicitor to join its North Yorkshire office and work on a wide range of commercial and procurement matters with a young, approachable partner.
More on the role
- The firm is a leading firm in the healthcare, social care, charity and social enterprise sectors but also deals with a range of private sector businesses
- The company commercial team is broad-ranging but this particular role focuses on commercial contracts and procurement matters
- You will gain exposure to the full range of commercial contracts and collaborative projects
- On the procurement side, you will get involved in complex high value procurements for national screening services, data analytics, imaging, electronic patient records, hospital management systems and a wide range of other services
More about you
- You will be a fairly junior commercial lawyer with around 2-4PQE
- Ideally you will have gained some exposure to public procurement matters, but this is not essential and a demonstrable interest is enough
- This is a growing area of expertise in the legal profession and a great area to add to your skillset as procurement lawyers are invariably hard to find when we take a new role to market
- You will have a strong teamwork mindset as the team works nationally across a number of offices
- You will have a practical and commercial approach but also an aptitude for working with clients in the public sector who can have different demands and a different approach
- Top of the market salaries for North Yorkshire
- Excellent benefits package
- A growing are of law, fantastic career potential
- Friendly approachable team
- Nurturing culture makes it a great place to work
Apply now if this is an opportunity of interest to you!
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
A Social Media Manager is a person who works to increase the popularity of a legal company by repressing them across different social media platforms on the internet. They manage and create content regarding the information about the company.
To apply for Social Media Manager jobs, you need to have the pertinent skills and knowledge. You can do this by earning a diploma in social media marketing or an equivalent degree. And the more you practice your skills, the better you become at your job.
In Social Media Manager jobs, you have the potential of earning high and being in the top percentile of earners. This depends upon different factors such as the years of experience that you have, your level of expertise and skills in this field, as well as your educational background.
If you wish to apply to Social Media Manager vacancies, then it might just be the right job for you, given that you have the right and necessary set of skills for this job. If you are adept in the handling and usage of social media platforms, then you have the potential of earning high rewards in this job.
You are not necessarily required to have a degree or education in social media, but some employers do look for applicants that have some educational background in this field. Simply Law Jobs website has all the updated job listings in the UK’s legal sector.
Before applying to fill Social Media Manager vacancies, you should check if you even have the necessary skills and knowledge that is needed in this job. To get this job, you are needed to have the pertinent education and experience in the field of social media or social media studies. You do not necessarily need a formal education in this job. However, there are some employers who require an applicant to have a pertinent education in this field. After getting a diploma in social media studies, you can get the required level of skills and experience with the help of an entry level job or an internship.
As can be inferred from the name of the job, a Social Media Manager works to maintain the online profile of a company or a law firm. They make websites and social media platforms for the company, and produce content on them. They respond to online queries and comments, keep the socials updated, and respond to complaints on time. They also provide guidance to the customers as well as find ways to maximise a company’s online audience.
There are many skills that are useful in the career of a Social Media Manager. For example, a Social Media Manager should have a sound knowledge of social media and its trends, their online communication skills should be top notch, as well as their planning and organisational skills. They should also be adept in interpersonal skills. They should have a creative mindset. You can check out the latest law vacancies on Simply Law Jobs.