Email me new jobs like these
Successful, multi office high street firm require an experienced Account Manager to join their Business Development team at their Head Office in North Essex.
The role will involve working with Fee Earners, Support Staff, and the New Business Team to maximise business opportunities and meet agreed business targets. You will have responsibility for delivering the company’s objectives in building an introducer network for residential conveyancing. This will be achieved through a smart business plan for managing existing accounts, hunting new opportunities, and delivering an agreed number of introducing offices together with a targeted number of referred conveyancing matters. The role will also require you to attend the branch office network and other company events as and when required.
• Manage a defined territory at all levels to ensure delivery of personal and company objectives.
• Identify opportunities to open new relationships with potential introducers through cold calling, and developing relationships with third party contacts from active conveyancing cases.
• Implement a diary/calendar system so that your colleagues in the new business department and the Managing Director are aware of where you are and who you are visiting on a daily basis.
• Provide weekly reports to the Senior\Managing Partner, Managing Director and Head of New Business on your meetings with potential new and existing introducers to include all relevant outcomes and agreed actions.
• Attend training meetings to develop relevant knowledge and skills.
• Take responsibility for issues that arise from accounts and ensure they are resolved in a timely fashion to the satisfaction of all parties
• Carry out market research and competitor analysis where appropriate
• Use internal reports effectively to manage/motivate and inform business contacts and review your own sales performance against targets.
• Own and develop ongoing Business Development Plan.
**Excellent salary and remuneration package**
For full details or to apply please contact Natalie Mayger at The Recruiter Ltd. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
The Recruiter Legal Specialists, with over twenty five years recruiting for the Legal Profession. We offer varying solutions to our clients’ requirements, and candidates’ career development.
Covering a National geographical area working with a varied spectrum of Law Firms within the UK.
We are collecting this company information for you and we'll make it available soon.