Email me new jobs like these
Successful, multi office high street firm require an experienced Account Manager to join their Business Development team at their Head Office in North Essex.
The role will involve working with Fee Earners, Support Staff, and the New Business Team to maximise business opportunities and meet agreed business targets. You will have responsibility for delivering the company’s objectives in building an introducer network for residential conveyancing. This will be achieved through a smart business plan for managing existing accounts, hunting new opportunities, and delivering an agreed number of introducing offices together with a targeted number of referred conveyancing matters. The role will also require you to attend the branch office network and other company events as and when required.
• Manage a defined territory at all levels to ensure delivery of personal and company objectives.
• Identify opportunities to open new relationships with potential introducers through cold calling, and developing relationships with third party contacts from active conveyancing cases.
• Implement a diary/calendar system so that your colleagues in the new business department and the Managing Director are aware of where you are and who you are visiting on a daily basis.
• Provide weekly reports to the Senior\Managing Partner, Managing Director and Head of New Business on your meetings with potential new and existing introducers to include all relevant outcomes and agreed actions.
• Attend training meetings to develop relevant knowledge and skills.
• Take responsibility for issues that arise from accounts and ensure they are resolved in a timely fashion to the satisfaction of all parties
• Carry out market research and competitor analysis where appropriate
• Use internal reports effectively to manage/motivate and inform business contacts and review your own sales performance against targets.
• Own and develop ongoing Business Development Plan.
**Excellent salary and remuneration package**
For full details or to apply please contact Natalie Mayger at The Recruiter Ltd. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
The Recruiter Legal Specialists, with over twenty five years recruiting for the Legal Profession. We offer varying solutions to our clients’ requirements, and candidates’ career development.
Covering a National geographical area working with a varied spectrum of Law Firms within the UK.
We are collecting this company information for you and we'll make it available soon.
To be eligible for Sales Manager jobs, you need to have the pertinent education and training. The most common demand of employers is a bachelor of science’s degree in any of the relevant fields like business, management, accounting etc. You can gain the level of experience by working a job or an internship.
In Sales Manager jobs, you have the potential of earning really high, and it depends upon various factors such as your level of expertise and skills in this field, as well as your years of experience and educational background. The law firm for which you are working also matters a lot.
A Legal Sales Manager is a person who works for a law firm and oversees all the matters related to the sales department. They take charge of several activities at once such as assisting the team of sales, building sales plans, analysing and dissecting sales data etc.
The job of a Legal Sales Manager is a good option to pursue for those individuals who have the natural aptitude and skills that are needed in this job. For example, if you have good management skills as well as a strong educational background in it, then this job might yield high financial rewards for you.
Legal Sales Manager careers can be highly rewarding and satisfying if you land a job in a good legal entity. There is quite a room for personal learning and growth too. You can explore the newly posted law vacancies by going to the Simply Law Jobs website.
Before applying to any available Legal Sales Manager vacancies, you should check if you meet the eligibility criteria or not. To get this job, you are needed to have the pertinent educational background as well as experience. For example, most employers ask for an applicant with at least a bachelor of science’s degree in any of the relevant fields like business, management, finances, sales and accounting etc. After completing your education, you are needed to have a certain level of experience in this field. This experience could be gained through several ways such as an apprenticeship or working an entry level job.
As can be inferred from the name of the job, in a Legal Sales Manager, you are required to oversee matters pertaining to the sales department of a law firm. You will need to take charge of various activities such as guiding your sales team, setting quotas, monitoring and analysing sales data, assigning tasks to your team etc. They also mentor the team members as well as hire or fire them.
There are many skills that are needed in the career of a legal Sales Manager. For example, a good legal Sales Manager has good communication, leading, interpersonal, organisational, planning, and reinforcing skills. They should also have a sound knowledge of accounting and finances. The Sales Manager should also have thorough knowledge of the legal industry to brief the potential clients and guide them over the services. Simply Law Jobs has the latest job listings from top legal employers in the UK that you shouldn’t miss out.