Non Contentious Construction Solicitor, Manchester- NQ-5 PQE
Great opportunity for a non contentious contentious construction solicitor to join the growing team of a well-known international firm in Manchester.
- International firm with a growing presence in Manchester
- The team is ranked highly in the Legal 500
- The team are regularly instructed on complex, high value work on both a national and international scale
- They act for a really broad range of clients including developers, contractors, investors, new market entrants and all parts of the supply chain
- The work is incredibly high profile and the team advise major contractors and government and public sector bodies
- In addition, the team are encouraged to get involved in business development activities
- Construction Solicitor, NQ-5 PQE (candidates qualifying this September will be considered)
- You will have non contentious construction experience
- Good academics are essential
- You will have excellent attention to detail, strong communication skills and be willing to work as part of a team
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Opportunity to join an international firm
- Agile working opportunities
- Access to excellent quality work within a supportive team
If you're interested in this Non Contentious Construction Solicitor opportunity, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
A legal receptionist is a person who sits at the reception of a law firm and oversees all the matters that are related to the reception. These matters include making different schedules for different clients, receiving and sending emails, welcoming new clients etc.
The salary in legal receptionist jobs tend to be different for different individuals depending upon some factors. These factors include the level of expertise of the applicant, how many years of experience they have, as well as their company and their geographical region.
If you are thinking about applying to fill legal receptionist vacancies, you need to have a few things in mind. These include some experience in the field of law, at least a high school degree, as well as good computer and speaking skills.
The job of a legal receptionist is a good opportunity to have for those applicants who have the pertinent skills and knowledge. If you are adept in soft skills such as writing, communication, and speaking, then this job might be the right one for you.
The future of legal receptionist jobs can be a promising one, depending upon different factors. If you work hard enough, you have the potential of earning high in this kind of job. The website of Simply Law Jobs is the best platform to search legal jobs in the UK.
If you are seeing opportunities to fill legal receptionist vacancies, then you should have a quick knowledge about the jobs and all its responsibilities and requirements. To get this job, an applicant is required to have at least a high school degree or an equivalent diploma. There is no requirement for a formal education in this job. After getting your high school degree, you are required to have certain skills and knowledge that is related to the job. You should be an adept individual in the use of computers, you should be in possession of some basic knowledge about law etc. In order to get these skills, you can get enrolled in a training course, or an apprenticeship, or an internship. This will make you eligible to apply for the job.
In the job of a legal receptionist, there are some duties that you will need to undertake. These duties include overseeing all the aspects that are related to the department of reception. As a legal receptionist, you will welcome new clients, make appointments for them, handle phone calls, receive and send emails, handle inquiries, and manage mail and deliveries.
If you want to build successful legal receptionist careers, you should be in possession of certain skills. For example, you should have certain soft skills such as writing, communication, verbal skills etc. You should also be adept in the use of computers and computer programs. You can check out Simply Law Jobs to find the new positions in the UK’s legal industry.
Do you wish to replace the existing data in your profile with data from your new CV upload?