Email me new jobs like these
Commercial Property Solicitor - 3-6 PQE - Birmingham
Leading regional law firm is seeking a Commercial Property Solicitor to join its growing Birmingham office. This Commercial Property Solicitor opportunity is offered on a full or part-time (4 days a week), permanent basis with flexibility to work from home a day or two a week long term. Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
As a Commercial Property Solicitor in this team, you would work on a wide range of commercial property matters including:
- Commercial and residential site acquisitions.
- Commercial and residential development (handling your own caseload of small-scale developments and working alongside partners on more complex matters).
- Funding arrangements and agreements.
- Planning and infrastructure agreements.
- Overage and Option agreements.
- Commercial leases.
- Landlord and tenant advice.
To be successful in your application for this Commercial Property Solicitor vacancy, you will have:
- Gained a broad range of commercial property experience.
- 3-6 years' PQE.
- A strong academic background.
- A good teamwork ethic.
- A client focused approach.
The successful Commercial Property Solicitor will be rewarded with:
- A competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
- Genuine progression opportunities in a growing office.
- The opportunity to carve a niche in development work with a good level of support.
To be considered for this Commercial Property Solicitor vacancy, apply here with an up to date copy of your CV or contact Angharad Warren at BCL Legal for further information.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
We are collecting this company information for you and we'll make it available soon.