Email me new jobs like these
Property Litigation Associate | Leeds | 2-6PQE
We're working with this well established and well-liked property litigation team in Leeds, who are looking for a mid level solicitor to join their increasingly busy department.
Solicitors who are knowledgeable and professional but down-to-earth and collaborative will thrive in this leading Leeds firm. You will be getting involved with -
- lots of landlord & tenant work - a mixed bag covering all the main areas
- repossession matters
- land disputes such as easements, rights of way, boundaries, restrictive covenants
- development land purchase disputes
You will be an important member of the team, with the opportunity to take on and develop new and existing client relationships.
More about you
- you will be a qualified solicitor with a good range of property litigation experience, around 2 to 6 PQE in this area
- you will be looking for a firm in Leeds that can offer high quality work in an environment that is refreshingly lacking in bureaucracy
- you will be looking for a supportive team that pulls together well and works effectively with the real estate team
This opportunity can be full time or part time, with a really competitive salary and benefits package, and agile / hybrid working.
Please get in touch to find out more. This is just one of a number of property litigation opportunities in Leeds that we are instructed on.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
We are collecting this company information for you and we'll make it available soon.