Non Contentious Construction Solicitor, Manchester- NQ-5 PQE
Great opportunity for a non contentious contentious construction solicitor to join the growing team of a well-known international firm in Manchester.
- International firm with a growing presence in Manchester
- The team is ranked highly in the Legal 500
- The team are regularly instructed on complex, high value work on both a national and international scale
- They act for a really broad range of clients including developers, contractors, investors, new market entrants and all parts of the supply chain
- The work is incredibly high profile and the team advise major contractors and government and public sector bodies
- In addition, the team are encouraged to get involved in business development activities
- Construction Solicitor, NQ-5 PQE (candidates qualifying this September will be considered)
- You will have non contentious construction experience
- Good academics are essential
- You will have excellent attention to detail, strong communication skills and be willing to work as part of a team
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Opportunity to join an international firm
- Agile working opportunities
- Access to excellent quality work within a supportive team
If you're interested in this Non Contentious Construction Solicitor opportunity, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
In the role of a Practice Manager, you will need to undertake various tasks such as hiring new staff in your company, negotiating the benefits of your employees, designing policies for the personnel, and solving labour conflicts etc.
The entry requirements for the position of a Practice Manager vary, but the most common demand is an educational background in management or any relevant field. You can have the required experience as an intern or by working your job.
In Practice Manager jobs, one has the potential to earn really high depending upon various important factors. These important factors include the years of experience of the applicant, the level of expertise offered by them, and their geographical region.
The future of a Practice Manager seems to be promising as all the jobs in the field of law are one of the most financially rewarding and fulfilling ones. Individuals in this job have a high chance of earning in the top ten percent of the pay scale.
The job of a Practice Manager is totally worth it, if we take into consideration the fact that it can offer you high financial rewards, depending if you have managed to work your way into the top percentile and perform diligently in this field. Visit Simply Law Jobs to explore legal opportunities in the UK.
In order to become a practice manager, you need to have a pertinent skill set as well as the required level of training and education. If you want to get this job, you need at least a bachelor of science’s degree in any of the relevant fields such as law, management, business management etc. After completing your education, you need to get a certain level of experience. This level of experience is variable and changes from one firm to another. After this experience, you are eligible for the job.
In practice manager jobs, you will need to undertake various tasks. These tasks include hiring new staff, negotiating with the different clients for the benefit of your employers, developing different techniques for the personnel, resolving the conflicts of the labour force, up keeping of the equipment, ordering supplies, ensuring that all government rules and regulations are met properly, etc. There might be some other activities that you need to undertake that are related to practice management.
As can be inferred from the nature of the job, in the career of a practice manager, you will need to have a certain and specific skill set. For instance, in practice management, certain soft skills come in handy. These soft skills include good writing and communication, confidence, extroversion, and good customer care services. You also need to be fully aware of all the legal technicalities, rules and guidelines. Apply for the latest legal vacancies in the UK on Simply Law Jobs.
Do you wish to replace the existing data in your profile with data from your new CV upload?