Email me new jobs like these
Planning Locum – Local Authority – South West – Full Time – up to £55 Umbrella
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a qualified Planning Lawyer to join a Local Authority in the South West on an interim basis, to start as soon as possible.
The ideal candidate would be a qualified Solicitor, Barrister or Legal Executive with previous Local Authority experience. You will be handling a varied caseload and will be required to attend face-to-face planning meetings.
Duties may include the following:
- Providing advice on a wide range of planning matters including highways
- Drafting and negotiating sector 106 agreements
- Advising and representing clients in negotiations and discussions with third parties in planning matters and legal practice areas relevant to the post
- Providing legal advice and support to any of the client Committees and Directorates when directed
- Undertaking research and providing advice to the Council in the areas of planning law specifically and Local Government Law generally
An hourly umbrella rate of £55 is offered for this position.
For more information, or to discuss other legal opportunities, please contact Michael Attwood or Charlotte Foley on 0117********* in the first instance. Alternatively, email ********@venngroup.com including a copy of your CV and a member of the team will be in touch to discuss.