Email me new jobs like these
Employment and Pensions Solicitor - National Firm - Birmingham
We have been instructed to recruit an Employment and Pensions Solicitor (NQ-5PQE) to join a national Birmingham team listed in the Legal 500. The team are extremely busy and they are looking for someone to work on a range of matters for a range of commercial and charitable organisations, advising on the employment & pensions implications of tendering for contracts, responding to appeals as well as advising on employee relations issues.
* The case load on offer will consist of all aspects of employment and pensions law; scheme advisory work encompassing mergers and winding up, pensions disputes, compliance and corporate support. Investigating and responding to appeals against decision on ill health retirement in the Local Government Pension Scheme, supporting on the employment and pensions aspects of the restructure of a social housing group, advising on changes to pension provision for employees, as well as advising on involved and often emotive employee relations issues.
* You will have at least of sat an employment seat during your where pensions have been part of a wider caseload. If you are an NQ, please still apply.
* Good academics.
* Ideally, you will have knowledge of LGPS schemes, but this is not an absolute necessity.
* Competitive salary and benefits package.
* Birmingham City Centre location
* The chance to work on quality work with a highly ranked pensions team and have the opportunity to learn from respected lawyers in this field.
For a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity, please contact Donna Jones at BCL Legal.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
We are collecting this company information for you and we'll make it available soon.