Email me new jobs like these
Public Procurement & Contracts Solicitors, North Yorkshire
Lovely national firm has an opportunity for a solicitor to join its North Yorkshire office and work on a wide range of commercial and procurement matters with a young, approachable partner.
More on the role
- The firm is a leading firm in the healthcare, social care, charity and social enterprise sectors but also deals with a range of private sector businesses
- The company commercial team is broad-ranging but this particular role focuses on commercial contracts and procurement matters
- You will gain exposure to the full range of commercial contracts and collaborative projects
- On the procurement side, you will get involved in complex high value procurements for national screening services, data analytics, imaging, electronic patient records, hospital management systems and a wide range of other services
More about you
- You will be a fairly junior commercial lawyer with around 2-4PQE
- Ideally you will have gained some exposure to public procurement matters, but this is not essential and a demonstrable interest is enough
- This is a growing area of expertise in the legal profession and a great area to add to your skillset as procurement lawyers are invariably hard to find when we take a new role to market
- You will have a strong teamwork mindset as the team works nationally across a number of offices
- You will have a practical and commercial approach but also an aptitude for working with clients in the public sector who can have different demands and a different approach
- Top of the market salaries for North Yorkshire
- Excellent benefits package
- A growing are of law, fantastic career potential
- Friendly approachable team
- Nurturing culture makes it a great place to work
Apply now if this is an opportunity of interest to you!
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Marketing Managers are in charge of promoting legal services in order to help a legal enterprise expand its client base. Marketing Managers can work in practically any company with products or services to offer, almost anywhere in the UK.
Marketing Managers are in demand as the United Kingdom's economic recovery boosts demand for employees with marketing expertise. There’s a lot of scope for marketing careers in the UK as every legal entity wants to boost its portfolio and attract the attention of prospective clients.
As a Marketing Manager, you face a few common issues. First, data from marketing reports is difficult to interpret. Secondly, communication breakdowns within the marketing department can occur. Thirdly, when engaging with executives, you feel disconnected or hard to communicate. But having the right expertise and skills can help you overcome all the challenges.
The Marketing Manager develops marketing strategies and puts marketing plans into action. They lead a marketing team and collaborate with a product development team. Furthermore, they manage the marketing budget and analyze the effectiveness of marketing strategies. To find more about Marketing Manager job openings, please visit Simply Law Jobs.
Like all other jobs in the legal industry, marketing can be tough as you need to convince the clients to acquire your legal services. All you have to do is understand the audience's intent, interest and tailor the marketing strategy accordingly.
Marketing Managers create strategic marketing plans for businesses and then oversee the implementation and execution of different marketing plans. This could entail assessing the effectiveness of various marketing campaigns, leading market research efforts, or coordinating actions across multiple media. According to the Marketing Manager job description, a bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, public relations, or business is virtually always required of Marketing Managers. Strong communication skills, the capacity to perceive and evaluate trends, and a thorough awareness of a wide range of marketing channels are all traits that the finest Marketing Managers possess.
According to the Marketing Manager jobs ads posted at Simply Law Jobs, the managers are responsible for setting the marketing plan for the company with the executive team, such as the marketing director or managing director. It is also a part of their job to hire and supervise a more junior marketing team, which may include PR and creative personnel. Market trends and rivals are researched and analyzed by them. Furthermore, they are In charge of marketing efforts. Monitoring and reporting on the effectiveness of marketing campaigns to the executive team is also a part of their job. They negotiate and coordinate with outside marketing firms.
To be a successful Marketing Manager, you need extensive experience developing and reporting on complicated marketing programs. Digital and direct response marketing exposure are also required. Strong project management skills and experience as a creative writer with an eye for great emails and landing sites are highly preferred. Employers demand candidates with strong problem-solving skills with a focus on metrics. The ability to travel as needed is also required for the job. An eye for detail and a strong observation also helps you in creating and implementing effective marketing strategies. Above all, communication is the key to becoming a good Marketing Manager.