Email me new jobs like these
PRIVATE CLIENT SECRETARY/PARALEGAL
Our client, a highly reputable regional firm, are looking to recruit into their Private Client department for a position that would ideally suit an experienced legal secretary looking for more autonomy within the role.
The successful candidate will have experience in working in Private Client and particularly with Probate and the administration of estates.
Duties will include:
• Secretarial support to fee-earning staff
• Working on own initiative under fee-earners’ supervision (as appropriate)
• Carrying out on-going tasks as overseen by fee-earners (as appropriate) including drafting day to day correspondence
• Drafting legal documents with supervision of fee-earning staff
• Diary maintenance and setting and monitoring own diary notes
• Dealing with the administration processes for monies either payable to or received from clients, suppliers and any other relevant organisations or individuals
• Managing, organising, and updating relevant data using database applications
• Answering the telephone, liaising with clients and other professional organisations
• General administrative tasks including filing and photocopying
• Attendance at such training as may be approved by the firm as will be necessary to fulfil the requirements of the position
• Adherence to office policies and procedures as set out in the office manual
For full details or to apply please contact Natalie Mayger at The Recruiter Ltd. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
The Recruiter Legal Specialists, with over twenty-five years recruiting for the Legal Profession. We offer all levels of solutions to our clients’ requirements, and candidates’ career development.
Covering a National geographical area working with a varied spectrum of Law Firms within the UK.
We are collecting this company information for you and we'll make it available soon.