Non Contentious Construction Solicitor, Manchester- NQ-5 PQE
Great opportunity for a non contentious contentious construction solicitor to join the growing team of a well-known international firm in Manchester.
- International firm with a growing presence in Manchester
- The team is ranked highly in the Legal 500
- The team are regularly instructed on complex, high value work on both a national and international scale
- They act for a really broad range of clients including developers, contractors, investors, new market entrants and all parts of the supply chain
- The work is incredibly high profile and the team advise major contractors and government and public sector bodies
- In addition, the team are encouraged to get involved in business development activities
- Construction Solicitor, NQ-5 PQE (candidates qualifying this September will be considered)
- You will have non contentious construction experience
- Good academics are essential
- You will have excellent attention to detail, strong communication skills and be willing to work as part of a team
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Opportunity to join an international firm
- Agile working opportunities
- Access to excellent quality work within a supportive team
If you're interested in this Non Contentious Construction Solicitor opportunity, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
A Legal Cashier does the job of undertaking all the aspects that are related to finances of a law firm. This includes being responsible for the accounting and finances of the firm, day to day financial transactions and making sure that the transactions are in compliance with the company’s rules and regulations.
In order to become a Legal Cashier, you are required to have a relevant degree in the fields of accounting, business, management, or finance. You can get the required level of experience with the help of an internship or an apprenticeship.
The future of Legal Cashier jobs seems to be promising if we take into consideration the fact that legal cashier jobs are one of the most financially rewarding ones in the field of law. A person has a relatively higher chance of earning well in this job.
The job of a Legal Cashier is totally worth it for those aspiring individuals who can handle finances and management well. You can gain further information about this job with the help of Simply Law Jobs website.
The salary of a Legal Cashier varies and is dependent on certain factors like years of experience, type of legal company they work for. The payscale also varies from region to region and in some cases, this job role also enables you to earn some perks and benefits along with the salary.
In order to become eligible for legal cashier jobs, you are required to meet certain requirements. To get this job, you need to have at least a bachelor of science’s degree in any of the relevant fields. These relevant fields could be banking, finance, management, law etc. After completing your education, you are needed to have a certain level of experience and training. There are several ways to get this experience or training. You can get this either with the help of an internship or an apprenticeship, or with the help of working your job. The job requires you to be extremely good at maths as it involves cash management.
As can be inferred from the name of the job, the role of a legal cashier is one where you will have to work to manage the finances of a legal company or a firm. A legal cashier is sort of like a record keeper of all the finance related matters of a company. In law firms, you will be in charge of the finances and accounting of your company. Your daily tasks include keeping track of the day to day financial transactions of your company, ensuring that all the legal criteria are met etc.
In the job of a legal cashier, there are certain skills that you should have. The most important skills that are a part of this job are a good knowledge about accounting, good ethics, and a good work ethic. You should be adept in the use of the knowledge of finances and accounting, and you should be quick to observe when your dealings deviate from the standardised accounting and banking. If you want to know about the latest job opportunities in the legal sector, visit Simply Law Jobs.
Do you wish to replace the existing data in your profile with data from your new CV upload?