Salary up to £21000 + Benefits
Our client is one of the leading law firms in the North of Yorkshire providing a diverse range of legal services, enabling them to cover all their client's legal requirements.
Due to a departmental restructure and continued success, our client is now able to appoint a new Legal Receptionist to join their successful and thriving team on a permanent basis.
As the newly appointed Legal Receptionist you will provide a high-quality receptionist service to the firm and its fee earners.
This role is an essential part of our client's business and is often the first point of contact to new and existing clients.
You will be responsible for:
* Maintaining a personable, yet professional manner
* Liaising with a diverse range of clients and external stakeholders
* Providing a comprehensive, efficient, and reliable administrative service
* Answering and directing telephone calls from existing clients and directing calls to appropriate parties (or taking messages as appropriate)
* Assisting with new client enquiry calls in a professional manner
* Liaising and building relationships with all internal departments - both fee earning and non-fee earning
* Providing front of house cover as required
* On occasion, meeting and greeting clients and other visitors to the office
* Dealing appropriately with incoming post and DX
* Providing administrative and other ad hoc support to other departments as required
* Promoting and complying with legislation and the firms' policies on equal opportunities and health and safety both in the delivery of services and the treatment of others
To be considered for the role:
As the newly appointed Legal Receptionist you will demonstrate an excellent telephone manner in addition to proven experience within a law firm or in a professional services environment.
The role would suit a candidate with excellent interpersonal, organisational, verbal, and written communication skills. The ability to remain calm under pressure and maintain excellent attention to detail is essential.
Generous annual leave, a contributory pension scheme and subsidised Legal Services.
If this Legal Receptionist role is of interest, please contact Laura on 01772 259121 or forward a copy of your most recent CV to *******@clayton-legal.co.uk Immediate interviews will be available for suitable candidates.
Clayton Legal recruits for law firms and In House departments across the UK. Based in the Northwest, our pedigree and service levels give those looking to move in the legal market and law firms looking to recruit a refreshingly different recruitment experience. You will work with experienced professionals, dedicated to your success. Look at our web site www.clayton-legal.co.uk for our latest blogs and legal news and to keep up to date with current vacancies.
A competitive edge
In an industry with a valued reputation, our business has shone through as a highly professional, specialist recruiter demonstrating transparency, integrity, dynamism and a forward-thinking approach.
Our traditional values, combined with our 21st century vision and passion, have enabled us to stand out from the competition by offering the best of both worlds. Striving to be the first and most respected supplier of legal recruitment solutions, Clayton Legal has built a competitive edge without compromising on quality and integrity.
An expert team
When you’re speaking to Clayton, you know you are consulting experts, reaching the widest possible audience through our great market links. Our specialities include:
Mergers and Acquisitions
Cost Draftsman/Cost lawyers
Solicitors and Fee Earner
Coverage across the UK Legal market
A personal touch
Trusted to provide expertise and support every step of the way as we help candidates and clients on the ladder to success, we have established a substantial and satisfied customer base with repeat business from local practices and multinational firms.
Our dedicated, professional team of consultants will work in partnership with you to find the right opportunities, fusing a personal touch with a broad network of contacts, to our mutual success.
Do you wish to replace the existing data in your profile with data from your new CV upload?