Non Contentious Construction Solicitor, Manchester- NQ-5 PQE
Great opportunity for a non contentious contentious construction solicitor to join the growing team of a well-known international firm in Manchester.
- International firm with a growing presence in Manchester
- The team is ranked highly in the Legal 500
- The team are regularly instructed on complex, high value work on both a national and international scale
- They act for a really broad range of clients including developers, contractors, investors, new market entrants and all parts of the supply chain
- The work is incredibly high profile and the team advise major contractors and government and public sector bodies
- In addition, the team are encouraged to get involved in business development activities
- Construction Solicitor, NQ-5 PQE (candidates qualifying this September will be considered)
- You will have non contentious construction experience
- Good academics are essential
- You will have excellent attention to detail, strong communication skills and be willing to work as part of a team
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Opportunity to join an international firm
- Agile working opportunities
- Access to excellent quality work within a supportive team
If you're interested in this Non Contentious Construction Solicitor opportunity, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
A legal and compliance administrator is a person who works on behalf of a company or a firm, and makes sure that the company or the firm meets all the legal demands in its dealings. In legal and compliance administrator jobs, you will need to make policies to ensure that all your company’s dealings are ethically and legally fair.
As can be inferred from the name of the job, your main duty as a legal and compliance administrator is to make sure that your company plays by the rules and does not deviate from the legal and ethical standards. You can employ different strategies to do so.
In legal and compliance administrator careers, one has the potential of earning high depending upon many important factors. These important factors include the years of experience of the legal and compliance administrator, their level of expertise, their geographical region, and their company or firm etc.
In order to apply to legal and compliance administrator vacancies, you need to have at least a bachelor of science degree in any of the relevant fields such as business, law etc. After your education, you need to have a few years of experience as a legal officer to meet the eligibility criterion of this job.
You can build a successful legal and compliance administrator career depending upon whether you have the natural aptitude for a job of this nature or not. If you are a confident being who is able to work in a dynamic environment, then this job might be the right one for you. Go to Simply Law Jobs and apply for the newly posted legal jobs in the UK.
Before applying to Legal and Compliance Administrator vacancies, you should check if you meet the eligibility criterion or not. To get this job, applicants are required to have at least a bachelor of science’s degree in any of the pertinent fields such as law, business, management, finance etc. After meeting the educational requirement, you are required to have the necessary level of training and experience in this field. You can get this training by working as an intern or by working your job. This effectively makes you eligible for the job.
In legal and compliance administrator jobs, you will need to undertake all the responsibilities that are related to law or legal affairs of a company or a firm. You will be the person to ensure that your company is legally and ethically fair in all its dealing. You will make and implement legal compliance programs. You will develop and regularly monitor company’s policies. Furthermore, you will advise the management about potential compliance risks with the help of detailed reports.
There are certain skills that will be needed in Legal and Compliance Administrator jobs. The most important of these skills are knowledge about the legal proceedings, confidence, interpersonal skills, communication, and an ability to work with a team. If you are confident about your skills and working with a lot of different people, you can make a successful career in this job. Try Simply Law Jobs and avail best opportunities in the UK’s legal industry.
Do you wish to replace the existing data in your profile with data from your new CV upload?