Non Contentious Construction Solicitor, Manchester- NQ-5 PQE
Great opportunity for a non contentious contentious construction solicitor to join the growing team of a well-known international firm in Manchester.
- International firm with a growing presence in Manchester
- The team is ranked highly in the Legal 500
- The team are regularly instructed on complex, high value work on both a national and international scale
- They act for a really broad range of clients including developers, contractors, investors, new market entrants and all parts of the supply chain
- The work is incredibly high profile and the team advise major contractors and government and public sector bodies
- In addition, the team are encouraged to get involved in business development activities
- Construction Solicitor, NQ-5 PQE (candidates qualifying this September will be considered)
- You will have non contentious construction experience
- Good academics are essential
- You will have excellent attention to detail, strong communication skills and be willing to work as part of a team
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Opportunity to join an international firm
- Agile working opportunities
- Access to excellent quality work within a supportive team
If you're interested in this Non Contentious Construction Solicitor opportunity, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
A Legal Account Manager is the person who is responsible for dealing with all the customers of a legal firm. These individuals build long term relationships with the company’s clients and customers and adopt inclusive strategies to keep the clients on board.
A person has the potential of earning a high salary in Legal Account Manager jobs. Legal Account Managers usually earn over a broad spectrum of pay scale, and the difference could be accounted for on the basis of different factors such as years of experience, level of expertise, and geographical region.
In order to successfully land Legal Account Manager jobs, you will need to have a certain educational and training background. The educational requirement is at least a bachelor of science’s degree in any of the relevant fields such as business, business management, sales, law etc.
The job of a Legal Account Manager is a good option to go for, provided that you have the right aptitude and skills for it. The main skills that are needed in a job of this nature are the ability to make and maintain good connections, and good customer care services.
If you are thinking of applying for Legal Account Manager vacancies, now might be the right time if we take into consideration the fact that this job has the potential to pay you exceptionally well. Visit Simply Law Jobs to explore the new legal careers in the UK.
Before applying for Legal Account Manager vacancies, you should check if you fit the eligibility criteria for this role. To get this job, you are required to have the pertinent education and the training. For example, most employers ask for at least a bachelor of science’s degree in any of the relevant fields. These relevant fields could be business, management, law, sales management, etc. Some employers might prefer a masters degree in these fields. After completing your education, you are needed to have at least the basic experience of this job, which could be obtained either through an apprenticeship or an internship.
As can be inferred from the name of the job, a Legal Account Manager is the person who is in charge of building a law firm’s relationship with its clients. They can employ various techniques to do so. They are usually concerned with creating a long-term relationship between a company and its customers. They act as a contact point between a company and its clients, and make sure that the customers have a good experience with the company.
The main skills that are needed in a Legal Account Manager’s job are good customer care services, and the ability to make and maintain connections. You need to be confident and adept in dealing with different people, and catering to their demands. You should also have good communication skills. Visit Simply Law Jobs and find out more about the legal openings in the UK.
Do you wish to replace the existing data in your profile with data from your new CV upload?