Email me new jobs like these
Property Litigation Solicitor Leeds
Lovely mid tier commercial firm is looking to hire an experience property litigation Solicitor to join the dispute resolution team in Leeds.
- Truly broad mix of work
- Predominantly commercial property related, covering all areas of freehold, leasehold and landlord & tenant disputes
- Work closely with the Commercial Property team to further develop clients and cross-refer
- Supervise more junior fee earners
- Take up a key role in the further development of the team
You will be -
- An experienced property Litigation Solicitor with at least 5 or 6 Years' PQE in Property Litigation matters
- Used to working unsupervised and confident managing a varied caseload
- Experienced in supervising more junior fee earners and keen to do this
- A confident communicator who is used to getting involved in business development and client management
- Possibly frustrated by a progression bottleneck at your current firm and looking for that next step up
If you'd like to find out more about this senior Property Litigation opportunity, please get in touch and we can arrange a call.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
We are collecting this company information for you and we'll make it available soon.