Email me new jobs like these
IP Solicitor | International Firm | Birmingham | Senior Associate/ Legal Director
An exciting opportunity for a strong Intellectual Property Solicitor to join and bolster a growing national Commercial offering and drive growth for the team. Based in Birmingham, this is a key hire for the firm and this role is offered on a permanent basis, with flexible working arrangements available.
· Become the key contact for IP matters whilst supporting the firms national Corporate and Commercial teams, demonstrating significant technical skills and judgement within the IP space
· Build professional relationships internally and externally in order to develop own knowledge and business networks, supporting growth
· Operate as a leader and a member of the team to achieve all financial measures
· Work collegiately through strong internal and strategic external working relationships, to deliver revenue, growth and realise the full value of existing and future relationships
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Strong backing from the firm
- Excellent progression opportunities
- A positive working environment including additional wellbeing scheme
- Flexible working arrangements available
- Experienced IP Solicitor (ideally 5+ PQE)
- Confidence to engage with clients and develop client relationships
- Strong academic background with excellent communication and organisational skills
- Ability to work as part of a team in addition to being confident working under own initiative
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to me by email, or call us.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
We are collecting this company information for you and we'll make it available soon.