Email me new jobs like these
Complex Property Damage Solicitor NQ-6 PQE - Bristol
A leading, international Firm is expanding its Complex Property Damage Insurance team in all areas and now seeks Solicitors of 0-6 PQE to join their team in Bristol. The successful candidate will join a market-leading team with an excellent track record in complex property claims.
As a Top 25 UK Firm, they pride themselves on their supportive, approachable culture. People are trusted, appreciated as individuals and embraced as part of a team. Their vision is to be leading business advisers, recognised for their insight and their outstanding commitment to clients, and for being the place where talented people want to work.
The Firm offer a high level of flexibility, great work life balance and a well-rounded remuneration package (including private medical insurance, income protection insurance and discounted gym membership, amongst many other benefits). As well as this, they can offer you opportunities for growth and progression and will actively encourage colleagues to make use of their professional funding scheme to complete legal or business qualifications relevant to your role.
The Complex Property Damage team provides advice and claims management to the insurance industry. They act for the Firm's large insurer clients and have specialisms in:
* Third Party Property Damage
* Recoveries over £100,000
* Policy Coverage Advice
* Complaints, Data Requests and FOS Advice
* Street Furniture
* Agricultural Claims
* Construction and Engineering
* Product Liability
The successful candidate will work on matters including:
* Property damage insurance recoveries (Claimant work) typically over £250,000 in value and covering a range of perils including fire, flood and escape of water.
* Public and product liability matters relating to property damage (Defendant work) of any value; and
* Policy coverage and fraud (advisory and Defendant work) on property damage and liability matters, again of any value.
The candidate will have the opportunity to become involved in marketing and client facing activities in order to build the business and his or her career. This is an expanding business with good opportunities for career progression.
* You will be a Qualified Solicitor with at least six months' relevant litigation experience.
* Commercially and financially astute.
* Technically excellent with an ability to accurately analyse and effectively resolve complex claims, including seeking guidance where appropriate.
* The ability to deal confidently and professionally with clients on day-to-day issues within the team's reporting and supervisory structure.
* Team-oriented and collegiate with a willingness to share knowledge and support other members of the team.
* Flexible, proactive and open to innovative working methods.
- Flexible/hybrid working
- Salary from c. £45-65k depending on experience
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
We are collecting this company information for you and we'll make it available soon.