Non Contentious Construction Solicitor, Manchester- NQ-5 PQE
Great opportunity for a non contentious contentious construction solicitor to join the growing team of a well-known international firm in Manchester.
- International firm with a growing presence in Manchester
- The team is ranked highly in the Legal 500
- The team are regularly instructed on complex, high value work on both a national and international scale
- They act for a really broad range of clients including developers, contractors, investors, new market entrants and all parts of the supply chain
- The work is incredibly high profile and the team advise major contractors and government and public sector bodies
- In addition, the team are encouraged to get involved in business development activities
- Construction Solicitor, NQ-5 PQE (candidates qualifying this September will be considered)
- You will have non contentious construction experience
- Good academics are essential
- You will have excellent attention to detail, strong communication skills and be willing to work as part of a team
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Opportunity to join an international firm
- Agile working opportunities
- Access to excellent quality work within a supportive team
If you're interested in this Non Contentious Construction Solicitor opportunity, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
A fee earner is an individual who works in a law firm and generates income for the firm. They do so by doing work of specific nature such as meeting and charging clients that helps their firm to generate money. Solicitors, lawyers etc are examples of fee earners.
Before going for a fee earner job, you are required to have cleared certain training courses. But, the nature of the training course depends upon the type of fee earner that you want to become. For example, the educational requirements of a barrister differ from those of a solicitor’s.
A fee earner salary depends upon many different factors. These important factors include the years of experience of the fee earner, their level of expertise in this field, the area of law where they specialise in, and the part of the globe where they work.
A fee earner’s job is a good option for those who want to make a living out of working in a law firm. If you can pass law school, and clear all the examinations that are required from the applicants, then the future might just be a very rewarding and fulfilling one.
Fee earner jobs hold a very promising future for aspiring individuals by virtue of being one of the most financially rewarding careers out there. You can check out and apply for the newly posted legal vacancies on Simply Law Jobs.
If you want to get the job of a fee earner in a law firm, you are required to have certain skills and knowledge. The type of fee earner you want to become determines your educational and training requirements. For example, if you want to apply for the job of a barrister, you are needed to undergo a particular type of pupillage then if you wish to apply for the job of a solicitor. Similarly, the role of another type of fee earner will demand its own type of training and certifications.
Fee earner is an umbrella term for a number of different closely related jobs. Your responsibilities under this title depend upon the type of fee earner you are. Generally, a fee earner is required to interact with the different clients, help them in their legal affairs, assemble legal papers, and sometimes act on the behalf of a client. They also need to express their firm in front of other legal representatives. Their day to day duties might encompass negotiating with different clients, filing paperwork, researching a client’s case etc.
The main skills that will be needed in a free earner’s job are great confidence, and ability to speak and argue flawlessly, good communication, and good interpersonal skills. You can’t expect to build a successful career if you are not confident and bold in your ways. You should also have a clear moral compass that will guide your career path. You should maintain a professional demeanour too. Simply Law Jobs is the best platform to find the latest fee earner careers.
Do you wish to replace the existing data in your profile with data from your new CV upload?