Family Solicitor (child care) - Blackburn
The successful candidate will be an experienced Family Law Childcare Solicitor used to dealing with public funded family caseload and will be responsible for all aspects of Child Care work and advocacy. The role will demand an ability to manage a high workload. Innovation and an ability to perform in a fast paced and every changing environment is essential.
Dealing all aspects of Childcare work and advocacy
Dealing with legal aid matters
Ensuring Family Law knowledge is up to date and is familiar with all relevant legislation
- Qualified Solicitor - 7+ years PQE
- Registered with the Law Society and Children Panel Membership
- Have a good track record of meeting and exceeding targets
- Good relationship management skills
- Family Law Accredited - SRA (desirable)
Do you wish to replace the existing data in your profile with data from your new CV upload?