Email me new jobs like these
Family Associate Solicitor
A Family Associate Solicitor is required to join an established and reputable firm based in London on a full-time permanent basis.
Key responsibilities of the Family Associate Solicitor
* Resolution of financial matters for separating or divorcing couples.
* Dealing with cohabitation disputes.
* Organising arrangements for children following a breakdown of the relationship.
* Guidance on wealth protection including cohabitation and pre-nuptial agreements.
* Effectively and empathetically managing emotionally unpredictable situations.
Desirable skills and requirements of the Family Associate Solicitor
* Qualified solicitor with 3 and more years PQE or equivalent.
* Experience in managing caseloads in a similar nature
* Support department initiatives for business development.
This is an opportunity for a Family Associate Solicitor to join an established legal practice that prides itself in the first class service it offers its clients. Our client also offers hybrid working opportunities, Christmas and New Year closure, access to employee assistance programmes and an annual promotion process which is open to all staff
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Family Associate Solicitor role, please apply now or contact Tom at Sellick Partnership
Sellick Partnership is proud to be an inclusive and accessible recruitment business and we support applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances. We can adapt our processes to accommodate everybody, so please let us know how we can help improve your recruitment experience. Please note, our advertisements use years' experience, hourly rates, and salary levels purely as a guide based on the specific skills set out in the advert. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who can demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. Our Consultants assess based on the experience and skills evidenced on the CV. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion due to the CV not matching the skill set required. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.
We are collecting this company information for you and we'll make it available soon.