Email me new jobs like these
Famly Solicitor - Associate / Senior Associate - Thames Valley
We are currently instructed on a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Family Associate to join a tier-one ranked team in the Thames Valley office.
The role requires someone with experience of high value and complex matrimonial finance issues and private child law matters.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Provide legal advice to clients in a succinct, practical and persuasive manner
• Manage a substantial and varied workload efficiently and cost-effectively with supervision, appropriate to the level of expertise
• Draft accurately and logically, making appropriate use of precedents
• Apply a commercial approach to research and evaluate relevance and accuracy in the delivery of advice
• Support Partners in client marketing and business development activities to develop the team’s client base, the individual’s contacts and the team’s network of referrers
• Contribute to divisional knowledge and know-how initiatives
• Be very well organised and capable of running a significant number of files and work matters simultaneously either as the main fee earner or as an assistant to the Partners
• Display a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
• Commit to providing clients with a first-class service in line with the team’s reputation
• Have a strong focus on exceeding client expectations, proven evidence of anticipating client needs and resolving problems
• Be confident in communicating both orally and in writing with a diverse range of clients and professionals
• Have the ability to build and maintain collaborative, communicative relationships with clients and within your own team
On offer is a leading remuneration package could with a first-class IT system to allow for flexible and agile home working both now and post-pandemic.
Origin Legal is handling a number of Family Solicitor vacancies throughout the South of England. If you are a Solicitor looking to consider your options then please do get in touch for a confidential discussion.
Origin Legal follow strict best practice recruitment guidelines monitored by the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However, we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
We are collecting this company information for you and we'll make it available soon.