Email me new jobs like these
Projects Lawyer - NQ-3 PQE - Birmingham
Top ranked international law firm is seeking a junior Projects Lawyer to join its team in Birmingham. The nature of the workload is broad and varied and operates across a range of legal disciplines including energy regulation, corporate, public law, banking, construction, procurement and state aid. This Projects Lawyer opportunity is offered on a full-time, permanent basis with flexible working options considered and hybrid working as standard. Excellent salary, bonus and benefits package.
As a Projects Lawyer in this team, you would:
- Have the opportunity to join a Tier 1 ranked team across local government and energy and infrastructure projects that act on some landmark and leading edge £bn+ transactions
- Work on Community Energy & Smart Cities Solutions (net zero district heating & power solutions / ESCos); energy generation and utilities; wider energy projects; City Deals / Regional Investment Funds; and large-scale residential property development joint ventures / Garden Communities.
- Be offered early responsibility and opportunities to develop client relationships.
To be successful in your application for this Projects Lawyer vacancy, you will have:
- Trained at a leading law firm. Training seats in corporate and construction would be useful as would an understanding of the local authority sector but more important is a genuine interest in pursuing a career in Energy and Projects.
- A strong academic background.
- A good teamwork ethic.
The successful Projects Lawyer will be rewarded with:
- A highly competitive salary, bonus and comprehensive benefits package.
- Strong team support with first-class training and a career development programme.
- Flexible, supportive and inclusive team environment.
- Genuine progression opportunities.
- The opportunity to work on a wide range of complex and cutting edge projects.
To be considered for this Projects Lawyer vacancy, apply here with an up to date copy of your CV or contact Angharad Warren at BCL Legal for further information.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.