Email me new jobs like these
Employee Incentives Associate | 1+ PQE | Tier 1 firm | Ipswich
A leading law firm which is rated Tier 1 in the Legal 500 is seeking an Associate join their well established team in East Anglia.
As a Employee Incentives solicitor you would:
- Work for a firm with a rich heritage, focusing on advising businesses , institutions and individuals both UK and internationally.
- Work with a well established award winning team.
- Work includes advising clients on the implications of both direct and indirect employee share ownership, the various models (HMRC approved and unapproved) for achieving employee share ownership via employee trusts, options or other arrangements, drafting the necessary legal documentation and employee friendly communications, preparing corporate ancillary documents, liaising with HMRC and research on a range of related technical questions.
The ideal Candidate will have:
- 1-6 PQE.
- Prior experience of employee incentives is not essential, but a desire to become a employee incentive solicitor in the future is necessary.
- Candidates with good quality experience of either corporate, employment or private client work (in particular, trust law) who have a desire to specialise in employee incentives would be suitable for the role.
- Excellent computer/technical skills in particular working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite of software including Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Good organisational skills, able to prioritise, make decisions and work effectively within a sometimes pressurised environment
- Commitment to ongoing learning and development.
The successful Employee Incentives Solicitor will be rewarded with:
- A competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package and bonus.
- Genuine progression opportunities with a clear career structure that rewards and helps to develop talented people.
- Flexible working options.
- Remote working if desired.
- Friendly and positive firm/team culture.
If you're interested in this Employee Incentives vacancy, please apply now, forward an up to date copy of your CV or contact Lauren Evans at BCL Legal for further information.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer
We are collecting this company information for you and we'll make it available soon.