Email me new jobs like these
Corporate Solicitor | full service law firm | Nottingham | 3 + PQE
A highly regarded law firm is seeking a Corporate Solicitor to join its strong team in Nottingham. The role offers a highly competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
As a Corporate Solicitor in this team you would:
- Advise on a full range of matters relating to Corporate, Commercial and Commercial Property transactions.
- Work with key clients such as different businesses and industry sectors.
- Assist with the analysis and reporting of due diligence information, disclosure (including management of online data-rooms0 as well as the preparation and negotiation of key
transaction documents, including share sale and purchase agreements.
To be successful in your application you will have:
- A minimum of 3 years' PQE.
- The ability to produce high quality client care.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Interpersonal skills.
- IT capability.
- A positive approach to business development.
The successful Corporate Solicitor will be rewarded with:
- An excellent salary and comprehensive benefits package.
- A varied caseload with quality work.
- Strong career progression.
- A flexible and supportive working environment.
To be considered for this Corporate Solicitor vacancy, apply here with an up to date copy of your CV or contact Lauren Evans at BCL Legal for further information.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
We are collecting this company information for you and we'll make it available soon.