Contentious Construction Solicitor | NQ+ | Top Tier Firm | Leeds
A top tier international firm are seeking to bolster their offering in Leeds with a Construction Solicitor, to work within one of the best Construction teams in the UK. This opportunity is offered full time on a permanent basis, with agile working options available.
THE FIRM & TEAM
The firm has significant multinational credentials in Construction and are highly respected for delivering high-quality legal advice.
The Leeds team is part of the national practice which is one of the firm's key sectors and they have a strong team of dedicated lawyers.
The successful candidate will join an experienced and highly regarded team servicing UK and international clients, working on all elements of contentious construction matters as well as:
- high quality engineering and construction work , both live project advisory work and formal disputes;
- amble opportunities for involvement in adjudication, arbitration, litigation, mediation and other forms of ADR
- early responsibility and opportunities to develop rewarding client relationships
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious Construction Solicitor looking to broaden and develop their skill set with a second-to- firm. The successful candidate can also expect client secondment and international office secondment opportunities.
- NQ+ with relevant experience gained with a reputable firm
- Suitable commercial experience and acumen
- Strong academics and great communication skills
- Flexible, proactive and adaptable
- Positive client feedback
- Agile working available
- Competitive salary and package
- Fantastic opportunity for development and progression
- Varied and high quality work
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer
Do you wish to replace the existing data in your profile with data from your new CV upload?