Email me new jobs like these
Contentious Construction PSL | East Midlands | 5+ PQE | Leading Firm
This leading firm are seeking a contentious construction PSL to join their national construction team.
This firm has a great culture, high levels of staff retention and they offer highly competitive salaries and excellent progression opportunity.
* Highly regarded national firm with a strong construction team with Legal 500 ranked partners
* Varied client base to include contractors, developers and house-builders working on national and international construction projects
A Professional Support Lawyer who is keen to play a key role with:
* supporting the construction team on fire and building safety issues
* assisting with regular training sessions and insight documents (for internal and external audiences)
* preparing precedent documents
* implementing legal tech solutions that will drive efficiencies and improvements in service delivery for clients.
* 5+ PQE qualified solicitor
* Contentious construction experience with knowledge in professional negligence
* Can be either from fee earning or PSL background
* Technically strong
* A strong team work ethic and the ability to work effectively under pressure and will thrive in a collaborative environment of working with clients and colleagues across multiple locations.
* Drive, commitment, self-motivation and a "can do" attitude
- Strong remuneration package.
- Excellent prospects for career development.
- Fantastic levels of support to progress your career within the firm.
- Lovely firm culture.
- Sensible work life balance with good levels of remote working and flexibility offered.
If you're interested in this PSL Contentious Construction position, please apply now or contact Clare Rumble at BCL Legal for a confidential discussion.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
We are collecting this company information for you and we'll make it available soon.