Email me new jobs like these
Trainee Solicitor / NQ Solicitor - Litigation - Leeds
We are working with this established regional firm to find a trainee solicitor for their central Leeds office to focus on a broad range of litigation matters as part of their training.
Areas of litigation include -
- Professional negligence
- Contract disputes
- Contentious probate
- Data privacy breaches
- Boundary disputes
- Property disputes
- Debt recovery claims
- Claims around faulty goods & services
- Personal injury claims
- Settlement agreements
- Enforcement proceedings
- High Court and County Court claims
This is a full time office based role and would suit you if -
- You are an experienced paralegal looking for a training contract, and have some experience of the above areas (probation period applies before commencement of training contract)
- You are a trainee solicitor part way through your training contract and looking to transfer the remainder of your training contract to gain more litigation experience
- You are approaching qualification or are a newly qualified solicitor looking for a broad diet of litigation
Please get in touch for further details or forward your CV to apply.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
We are collecting this company information for you and we'll make it available soon.