My client is an award winning Legal 500 boutique law firm that prides itself on providing a wide range of legal advice to both private individuals and businesses across the region and nationally.
They're now seeking a part time Legal Secretary to work 21 hours a week in order to support Litigation fee earners. The role will involve:
* Audio and copy typing for Litigation team
* Billing (Monthly or as required)
* Processing all claims for client related expenses (obtain from fee earners on a regular basis) and personal expenses for members of the Litigation team
* Overseeing general administration for all Litigation files
* Organising client appointments and arranging meeting rooms
* Maintaining awareness of files so as to be able to take messages and update clients on the telephone as required
* General firm administration (preparing and posting chitties/maintaining internal registers/storage of deeds and documents etc.)
* Supporting Role
* To cover when reception staff are not available i.e. answering the door, making tea/coffee for clients/answering the telephone/scanning in documents etc.
* To cover when Family and WTP legal secretaries are not available i.e. opening new files, completing chitties etc.
The firm has a great employee ethos, is inclusive and offers great benefits!
A competitive edge
In an industry with a valued reputation, our business has shone through as a highly professional, specialist recruiter demonstrating transparency, integrity, dynamism and a forward-thinking approach.
Our traditional values, combined with our 21st century vision and passion, have enabled us to stand out from the competition by offering the best of both worlds. Striving to be the first and most respected supplier of legal recruitment solutions, Clayton Legal has built a competitive edge without compromising on quality and integrity.
An expert team
When you’re speaking to Clayton, you know you are consulting experts, reaching the widest possible audience through our great market links. Our specialities include:
Mergers and Acquisitions
Cost Draftsman/Cost lawyers
Solicitors and Fee Earner
Coverage across the UK Legal market
A personal touch
Trusted to provide expertise and support every step of the way as we help candidates and clients on the ladder to success, we have established a substantial and satisfied customer base with repeat business from local practices and multinational firms.
Our dedicated, professional team of consultants will work in partnership with you to find the right opportunities, fusing a personal touch with a broad network of contacts, to our mutual success.
Do you wish to replace the existing data in your profile with data from your new CV upload?