Email me new jobs like these
Education & Charities | Associate | 1+PQE | Cambridge | National Firm
This leading firm is looking for an associate to join their Education & Charities team based in Cambridge.
Award winning employer with supportive working culture and flexible working model, regularly voted one of the best workplaces in the UK.
Join a very experienced Tier 1 Legal 500 education and charities team who sit within the corporate/commercial team. They are well regarded for the work they do and are considered to have stellar clients.
This is a great opportunity for a Corporate and/or Commercial Solicitor to work for a leading education and charity practice.
You will be working within an expanding national team (top ranking in legal directories) on cutting edge, innovative, high profile national and international projects.
You will provide advice to universities and many household name charities.
The work is wide ranging and will be a combination of corporate and commercial work, together with some charity, regulatory and governance work.
This new opportunity will suit an ambitious Solicitor who has experience and/or a keen interest in advising education (mainly higher education) and charity clients on high profile and often innovative projects.
- 1 - 4 PQE
- Qualified Solicitor
- Applications are welcomed from Corporate/Commercial lawyers with an interest in this specialist area.
- A good working knowledge of the structure of a range of educational establishments (in particular universities) and/or various types of charities would be beneficial but not essential
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Friendly and welcoming firm culture
- Great platform to progress your career
- Flexible agile working policy
For a confidential discussion about this opportunity, please contact Clare Rumble at BCL Legal.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
We are collecting this company information for you and we'll make it available soon.