Non Contentious Construction Solicitor, Manchester- NQ-5 PQE
Great opportunity for a non contentious contentious construction solicitor to join the growing team of a well-known international firm in Manchester.
- International firm with a growing presence in Manchester
- The team is ranked highly in the Legal 500
- The team are regularly instructed on complex, high value work on both a national and international scale
- They act for a really broad range of clients including developers, contractors, investors, new market entrants and all parts of the supply chain
- The work is incredibly high profile and the team advise major contractors and government and public sector bodies
- In addition, the team are encouraged to get involved in business development activities
- Construction Solicitor, NQ-5 PQE (candidates qualifying this September will be considered)
- You will have non contentious construction experience
- Good academics are essential
- You will have excellent attention to detail, strong communication skills and be willing to work as part of a team
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Opportunity to join an international firm
- Agile working opportunities
- Access to excellent quality work within a supportive team
If you're interested in this Non Contentious Construction Solicitor opportunity, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
A caseworker is an individual who is hired by some company for the purpose of taking on cases of special individuals. They do so with the aim to help them legally by giving them legal advice, solutions, and assistance.
There are many steps towards becoming a caseworker. First and foremost, you need to have the required education which is usually a bachelor’s degree in social work. After that you need to get pertinent training and gain the required certifications.
The salary in caseworker jobs tends to fluctuate depending on different factors. These factors idle the years of experience of the caseworker, the level of expertise offered by them, as well as their level of education and their geographical region.
If you wish to become a legal caseworker, you should be in possession of certain skills and knowledge. You should also have the natural aptitude for the work of this nature. If you’re comfortable working with a lot of different people, this job should be easy for you.
The future of caseworker jobs is satisfactory and promising once you have gained an essential level of experience in this field. Your salary also tends to increase as your experience does. There is further information present on Simply Law Jobs.
Before applying for caseworker jobs, you should check its eligibility criteria and see if it’s even the right job for you or not. To get this job, you need at least a bachelor’s degree in a relevant field such as a bachelor’s in social work. In some cases, you might even need a master’s degree in the pertinent field. After completing your education, you are needed to have cleared certain examinations and training in order to gain the certifications that are required for this job. When you have gained enough experience and subsequently the required certifications, you become eligible for the job.
A caseworker is a specialised social worker who works on behalf of an independent organisation or a company to assist people in their legal affairs. They provide their clients with legal advice and casework support. Their clients might include individuals with community care and mental capacity disputes. The caseworker gets to manage their own caseload, as well as supervise legal volunteers with their caseloads. They might also need to fill out the paperwork and other documentation.
The main skills that will be needed in the job of a legal caseworker are commitment, communication, interpersonal skills, confidence, and dexterity. As can be inferred from the nature of the job, you will need to interact with many people, so your understanding about human behaviour should be really good. You should also be adept in handling an ever-changing work environment. Find out more about the latest caseworker vacancies on Simply Law Jobs.
Do you wish to replace the existing data in your profile with data from your new CV upload?