Email me new jobs like these
Busy local firm seek an Assistant Legal Cashier to join their existing team.
This and is a full-time position. Some accounts experience is necessary, and applications are welcome from candidates with or without SRA accounts rules experience. Importantly, the firm are looking for candidates with an eager attitude to learn and a desire to progress within the role.
Salary will be dependent on experience.
Please find below a description of some general duties, the list is not exhaustive but is meant to describe the regular work you will be required to conduct.
• Processing client and office account payments
• Processing purchase ledger and disbursement transactions
• Coding and posting of credit card statements
• Processing credit card payments
• Processing bills, including checking to ledgers
• Checking and balancing client completion statements
• Client to office transfers
• Interest calculations
• Legal aid postings
• Daily Banking
• Petty cash
• Processing and paying staff and director expenses
• Gaining an understanding of and ensuring adherence to Solicitors Accounts Rules at all times
• Carrying out analysis and ad hoc tasks as directed by the Finance Manager
• Assistance with management reports
• Covering for accounts staff on holiday/sickness
• Any other ad hoc duties
• Maintaining confidentiality at all times
For full details please contact Natalie Mayger at The Recruiter Specialists.
We are collecting this company information for you and we'll make it available soon.