Non Contentious Construction Solicitor, Manchester- NQ-5 PQE
Great opportunity for a non contentious contentious construction solicitor to join the growing team of a well-known international firm in Manchester.
- International firm with a growing presence in Manchester
- The team is ranked highly in the Legal 500
- The team are regularly instructed on complex, high value work on both a national and international scale
- They act for a really broad range of clients including developers, contractors, investors, new market entrants and all parts of the supply chain
- The work is incredibly high profile and the team advise major contractors and government and public sector bodies
- In addition, the team are encouraged to get involved in business development activities
- Construction Solicitor, NQ-5 PQE (candidates qualifying this September will be considered)
- You will have non contentious construction experience
- Good academics are essential
- You will have excellent attention to detail, strong communication skills and be willing to work as part of a team
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Opportunity to join an international firm
- Agile working opportunities
- Access to excellent quality work within a supportive team
If you're interested in this Non Contentious Construction Solicitor opportunity, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
In Applications and Database Administrator jobs, you will need to oversee all the aspects of databases in the logical realm. Some of your important duties will centre around data handling and data modelling, as well as data storage and classification.
In the job of an Applications Database Administrator, you have the potential of earning high, and it depends upon different factors. These factors include the level of expertise that you have, as well as the years of your experience, and your educational background.
To apply for Applications and Database Administrator opportunities, you are needed to have at least a bachelor of science’s degree in any of the relevant fields like information technology and computer science. You can gain the pertinent experience with the help of a job.
If you wish to apply to any available Applications and Database Administrator vacancies, you will need to have certain knowledge and experience. If you do so, then your future seems promising and financially rewarding. You can even manage to land in the top percentile of pay scale.
Applications and Database Administrator careers are a good option to pursue, provided that you have the right skills and the knowledge that is needed in this job. If you wish to know more about Applications and Database Administrator jobs, you can go to Simply Law Jobs’ website.
If you wish to be eligible to apply to any available Applications and Database Administrator vacancies, you need to have the pertinent educational and training background. To get this job, you need to have at least a bachelor of science’s degree in any of the relevant fields of study like information technology, software engineering, or computer science. After getting your education, you are needed to have a certain level of experience in this field. This experience could be gained through several ways like working an entry level job, or an internship, or a training program. After these steps, you become eligible to apply for the job.
As can be inferred from the name of the job, in Applications and Database Administrator jobs, you will need to oversee all the matters related to collection and classification of data. You will need to collect data, modify it or perform operations on it, and store it in recognised classes. You will also be involved in database design, development, and management. You will write SQL functions to perform different operations for database applications. Some of the other duties of an application and database administrator include tuning of the database for the particular applications they are working on.
There are many skills that are needed in the job of an Application Database Administrator. For example, you need to have patience, attention to detail, a logical approach to work etc. You should also be knowledgeable about the different trends of information technology. Simply Law Jobs is a go-to platform where you can view all the legal jobs and apply for the one that suits you.
Do you wish to replace the existing data in your profile with data from your new CV upload?