Email me new jobs like these
Construction & Engineering Solicitor or Associate | 1-4PQE | East Anglia
Want to work for a firm with true flexibility, potential for part time hours and which offers excellent career prospects?
Top 60 full service law firm with offices in East Anglia and London with over 750 staff including over 400 lawyers.
The Construction team advises on industry standard form contracts (such as JCT, ICE, NEC, GC/Works, ACE, RIBA, RICS), as well as regularly preparing and advising on bespoke forms of contract, specialising in acting for both borrowers and lenders on the construction aspects of real estate finance transactions.
The team has a national reputation but with an existing client base focused primarily around London, the M25 corridor and the East of England.
Join a team acting for non-contentious construction matters, acting for a variety of both public and private sector clients, including further and higher education colleges, academies, local authorities and NHS Trusts, as well as funders, developers, contractors, sub-contractors and consultants.
You will need:
* experience gained in a strong regional, national or City firm.
* a bias towards contentious construction
* knowledge of the main standard form construction contracts, in particular JCT and/or NEC.
* experience of Adjudication, Litigation and/or Arbitration.
* knowledge of methods of Alternative Dispute Resolution.
Any applicant with more or less PQE than that mentioned in the vacancy details will be considered on their individual merits.
Full or part time hours considered
You can work from Cambridge, Chelmsford, Ipswich or Norwich with hybrid working.
· Agile Working Policy
· 25 days holiday (FTE) plus Bank Holidays, rising with service
· Private Healthcare
· Pension Scheme (5% employer / 5% Employee)
· Staff Profit Share / Salary sacrifice
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer. If you are interested in this role please "APPLY" or contact Clare Rumble at BCL Legal directly.