Email me new jobs like these
A highly regarded regional firm is looking for a Senior Conveyancer to join the Residential Property team, based in Gloucester.
As a Senior Conveyancer in this team, you will manage a varied caseload of residential property transactions, including (but not limited to) freehold and leasehold sales and purchases, remortgages, shared ownership and transfer of equity. You will also work closely with the Head of Conveyancing to grow the work in the team.
- You will be a Qualified Solicitor, Legal Executive or Licensed Conveyancer
- You will have at least 3 years of PQE
- You will have experience of managing the full range of residential property transactions
- You will have business development experience
- Highly competitive salary
- Hybrid working
- Good benefits and parking paid for
- Good scope for career progression
If you are interested in this opportunity and you have the pre-requisite experience, please send your up-to-date CV to ***********@bcllegal.com.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
We are collecting this company information for you and we'll make it available soon.