Email me new jobs like these
Ambitious and expanding firm based in Central, Essex one of the UK’s leading property finance firms, providing an innovative approach to the delivery of legal work in the areas of lender services, finance, mortgages and property, seek experienced Property Solicitors to join their team.
Successful applicants will be a qualified solicitor, legal executive or licensed conveyancer, you will work within a busy, established and successful property team.
You will primarily be dealing with property finance matters for banking clients.
Applicants from 1-year PQE to 20 years will be considered; the firm are looking for the right person, with a great attitude.
You will need to have:
• Previous experience of property transactions involving commercial and residential freehold and leasehold property – experience of acting for lenders would be ideal;
• Good technical knowledge of property law;
• Strong commercial acumen;
• A practical and proactive approach to solving problems;
• An ability to prioritise your workload effectively;
• Excellent communication and client care.
What the firm offer you:
• Great work/life balance;
• A competitive salary – which is negotiable depending on experience;
• Discretionary bonuses;
• 5 weeks holiday, plus paid bank holidays and increments with length of service;
• Extensive transactional experience in a wide range of commercial and residential investment property scenarios;
• No time recording requirements and/or billing targets – they even have their own specialist post-completions team to handle registration work;
• The opportunity to work in a sociable, inclusive and fun environment;
• Support, training and guidance to enable you to do your job to the best of your ability and achieve your individual career goals.
• Private Health care
For full details or to apply please contact Natalie Mayger at The Recruiter Ltd. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
The Recruiter Legal Specialists, with over twenty five years recruiting for the Legal Profession. We offer varying solutions to our clients’ requirements, and candidates’ career development.
Covering a National geographical area working with a varied spectrum of Law Firms within the UK.
We are collecting this company information for you and we'll make it available soon.