Inquest/Court of protection Senior Associate - Principal Associate
An Inquest/Court of Protection Senior Associate/Principal Associate is sought to join a leading national firm in Birmingham to support their Court of Protection and Inquests team. If you have a background in either court of protection or inquest work and have strong advocacy skills this would be of interest to the team. On offer is a highly competitive salary and benefits.
* Ideally you will have minimum 4 years or more experience of regulatory work whether prosecuting or defending.
* At this firm you will be responsible for conduct of advocacy in civil courts and tribunals, together with inquests and court of protection proceedings. This role would suit an experienced solicitor or barrister that has handled Inquest, Court of Protection advocacy in civil litigation or regulatory matters.
* Experience in health and social care advisory matters would be an advantage - including mental health, mental capacity including health and welfare applications and s21A MCA 2005 challenges, adult safeguarding, responsible commissioner advice, professional advisory on health and social care legal matters including consent, Continuing Healthcare, access and funding, direct payments, immigration, judicial review and human rights claims
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Working with a firm, which offers flexible working to support a good work-life balance and focuses on wellbeing and individuality
- Working with a team of experts in the field of Public law handling very good quality work
If you are interested in this inquest/court of protection role in Birmingham City Centre please contact Donna Jones at BCL Legal.
Please only apply for this opportunity if you have the requisite skills and experience.
If you would like any further information please contact BCL Legal.
For a full list of exclusive legal vacancies please visit BCL Legal website.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
We are collecting this company information for you and we'll make it available soon.