Wills & Probate Legal Secretary
Newport, Shropshire - up to £17,000
A highly-regarded, regional firm are looking for an experienced legal secretary to join their Wills & Probate department in Newport. Salary is up to £17,000.
- Provide secretarial and administrative support to the Private Client team
- Audio typing
- Producing and formatting documents
- Screening and routing calls
- Making travel and accommodation arrangements
- Diary management
- Filing and archiving
- Printing, scanning and photocopying
You must have:
- At least 2 years' experience in a similar role
- Strong typing ability
- Good written and verbal skills
Please contact Nina Gibbs, Legal Recruitment Consultant, to discuss the role in more detail or apply through the vacancy for immediate consideration.
Douglas Scott are a legal recruitment expert and the UK's leading law firms trust us with their legal vacancies. We are a regulated recruitment consultancy and will discuss this role and seek your approval before submitting an application directly to the decision maker.