NEW: an excellent opportunity for an UNINSURED LOSS RECOVERY (ULR) TEAM LEADER has arisen at this innovative CHEADLE based Law Firm. You will be an experienced claims handler and understand the principles of subrogated property recoveries.
This is an opportunity to develop as a manager whilst running a small caseload of ULR matters. The Team Leader will be responsible for driving the ULR team performance and delivering against the firm's Key Performance Indicators and Service Level Agreements.
• Detailed knowledge of ULR (Motor and Property Subrogation) claims.
• Detailed Knowledge of the CPR and protocols relating to small claims and fast track.
• Significant previous experience of conducting litigated ULR (Motor and Property Subrogation) claims.
• Previous experience of supervising and managing file handlers in the conduct of litigated ULR (Motor and Property Subrogation) claims.
• Previous experience of working within an insurance environment is desirable.
• Ability to work to targets/deadlines and to supervise others in doing so.
• Excellent inter-personal skills, and a good approachable manner.
In addition to the above, experience in Legal Case Management and workflow systems would be a bonus. A competitive salary, supportive environment and career development path is available.