We are working with a boutique law firm with an international client base to recruit a UK qualified Lawyer with 2 years in-house to join their team based in London. The ideal candidate will have experience in investment advisory agreement and an in depth knowledge in funds.
The candidate will also have the option to dual-qualify in another jurisdiction including the New York Bar.
- Assist with investment management/advisory agreements
- Supporting and advising with distribution agreements, custody agreements, administration agreements and placing agreements
- Exposure to hedge funds, private equity funds, real estate funds, UCTIS and AIFs
- Oversee commercial contracts
- Conduct legal research and write legal articles
Skills and Expertise
- Experience in trading documentation
- In experience of work relating to custody
- Having dealt with mutual funds
- Proven understanding of real estate funds, hedge funds, private equity funds.
- Spoken European languages is advantageous