15 days ago
£18000.00 - £22000.00 per annum
Any or N/A
Category: Paralegal Jobs
Trusts Paralegal - Sheffield - £18,000 - £22,000
I am working on behalf of a leading specialist firm who are looking to hire an experienced Paralegal to join their Trusts department.
The successful Paralegal will be responsible for:
* Dealing with the Day to day administration of the team
* Liaising with all key stakeholders throughout the process as required
* Drafting relevant Trusts documents
* Maintaining up to fate records on the company's database
* Assisting other team members with administration support of tax returns, payments and deduction certificates
* Knowledge of Trusts and administration experience of relevant complex Trust caseloads
* Strong organizational and communication skills
* Previous private client or trusts paralegal experience.
* Able to prioritise work to meet deadlines
* Knowledge of income and inheritance tax
If this position is of interest and you would like further information, please contact James Evison on, otherwise apply online.
CRA Legal follow strict best practice recruitment guidelines monitored by the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. As part of our candidate registration and care process we at CRA Legal aim to respond to all successful applications within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion and we thank you for your interest.
17 days ago
only 11 days until close
10 days ago
only 18 days until close
9 days ago
only 19 days until close
4 days ago
only 24 days until close