Job Title: Trainee SolicitorLocation: StockportSalary: £19k – £23k
My client, a specialist criminal defence practice (Finalists in the Manchester Legal Awards 2018) are seeking to recruit a full time Trainee Solicitor at their Stockport office. Key skills required:
The successful candidate must have:
Duties of a Trainee:
- · A good academic background
- · Excellent IT skills.
- · Police station accreditation is desired but not essential
- · Meeting clients;
- · Researching relevant areas of law and proposing courses of action to clients either through their supervisor;
- · Drafting letters, pleadings and other legal documents;
- · Supporting the supervisor when acting on behalf of clients;
- · You need to be happy in a team yet capable of working independently, to show ability for lateral thinking and able to pay close attention to detail.
To register your interest for this Vacancy, please select the Apply button below. Your C.V. is kept in the strictest of confidence and no details are divulged to any external parties. Should you require a discreet conversation, feel free to call Adam Hall who is able to provide further information and benefits on this Vacancy.