8 months ago
Date Posted: 17/12/2018
Position Type: Full time / Permanent
We require a Debt Recovery Paralegal to join our busy Debt Recovery Team within our Lender Services Practice Group. The role is based in Aberdeen city centre within a large litigation department and involves carrying out all aspects of the litigation process and the rehabilitation of customer accounts. The successful candidates will benefit from a challenging and rewarding work environment.
* Opening cases on to our Case Management System. Working cases end to end and prioritising workload
* Dealing with customers on the telephone and assisting with the rehabilitation of customer accounts.
* Dealing with court documents and liaising with Sheriff Officers
* Liaising directly with clients
* Ensure all work undertaken is completed in line with client SLA
* Minimum 2 Highers at B grade
* HND in Legal Services or equivalent in a legal or banking field
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
* Competent IT skills
* Excellent customer service skills
* Good written and oral communicational skills
* Excellent attention to detail
* Previous Debt Recovery and Litigation knowledge
To apply, please follow the link below.